LED Lighting For School Sports
Indoor LED Lighting For School Sports That Can't Be Beaten
Philips offers the latest high-efficiency LED lighting for school sports systems, providing a complete lighting solution with the PerfectPlay wireless control system with integrated LED floodlights, for all types of indoor sports and taking into account the requirements from the smallest through to the most complex indoor sports facility.
- Control The Lighting Easily - to provide light when and where.
- Streamline maintenance - with monitoring that shows outages throughout the facility
- Reduce energy consumption - with energy-efficient LED lighting, scheduling, and controls
- Clear, uniform LED lighting increases comfort and well-being
- Improve visibility, safety, and comfort for athletes and spectators
- Create a unique ambience to complement various activities with flexible lighting
- Reduce carbon footprint to support environmental initiatives
- Limit light pollution with advanced LED floodlight performance
- Increase the opportunity for sports with bright, energy-efficient LED lighting
Indoor School Sports LED Lighting Solutions
Indoor LED Tennis Court Lighting For School Sports
The objective is to ensure good visibility enabling both players and spectators to follow the progress of a game. The ball, regardless of its location and speed, should always be clearly visible. Creating good visibility requires sufficient contrast to be created between objects and their backgrounds, good illumination levels and even distribution of light across the playing surface (uniformity).
Multipurpose LED sports hall Lighting For SchoolsSports venues designed for multi-sports should ensure that their proposed lighting considers the needs of all the various sports to be played. Care must be taken to ensure that the lighting design produces uniformity of the required illumination, is adequately lit and that glare is minimized. The lighting should be positioned, so they do not hinder the players’ and officials’ vision.
Indoor LED Swimming Pool Lighting for school sports
The main requirement is to ensure the safety of users by providing adequate illumination and control of reflection on the water surface. The control of surface reflection is particularly important to allow staff to deal with any swimmers in difficulty in the pool. With the complex nature of pool design and restrictions on positioning floodlights, it is important that lighting is considered at the earliest stages of the pool design.
LED Ice hockey lighting For School SportsThe visibility of moving objects is dependent upon the angular size, speed and luminance of its background and the luminance of the surroundings. A high standard of lighting is required as the small, black and fast-moving puck has to be made to contrast against the ice rink so that the spectators and players can see it. This is especially true when there is a large distance between the ice and the spectators, such as in arenas or halls.
As ice acts as a good diffuse reflector there should be no strong patterns of light that could distract from the game. Good lighting uniformity is important for seeing the puck.