EVlink Wallbox Electric Car Charger
Commercial EV Charge Points
What Is The EVlink Wallbox Charger And What
Can It Offer Me?
The EV link wall box is a commercial electrical car charger compatible with almost every electric vehicle on the market. Its robust design is built to withstand every day strong environments, and work effectively, and efficiently giving you exactly what you need. The EV link wall box is the future of EV charging, making the need for quick and easy charges a problem of the past. Accessible to all, the wall box gives the top of the range results and yet still affordable.
Why Choose Empower As Your EV Installers?
At Empower we know how important it is to our customers that they get above and beyond what they’ve paid for. As a highly recognised company, it’s our job to make sure our customers are completely satisfied with their product and that each installation, we provide is nothing short of the best. Empower supply a range of top - quality EV chargers both commercial and residential.
This commercial EV link wall box charger Is worth the initial installation fees in exchange for the long-term gains, and with our team providing over 15 years’ experience in the electrical engineering sector its only fair that by choosing us to install your commercial charger you get maximum customer service and installation to match an excellent product.
Why Do I Need An Electrical EV Charger?
EV chargers are essential for electric vehicles. They make it a quick and easy way of refuelling in advance for the next important meeting or a busy day ahead. Whilst standard vehicles have to wait for the convenient time to fuel up your EV charger works around you for when you find it convenient. With the ability to leave your car charging throughout the day, EV chargers ensure that customers don’t need to go anywhere. Charge on-demand in the comfort of your own space.
EVlink Wallbox Application
Energy management options
Only one option to be selected at once, or none
- Delayed start to charge only in off-peak hours
- Temporary current limitation from 16 A (3.7 and 11 kW) to 10 A, or from 32 A (7.4 and 22 kW) to 16 A, to cut the risk of electric overload.
Easy to use
- "Plug and charge"
- One-touch stop/restart
- Attached cable rolled up around the Wallbox
- 1 or 2 charging stations mounted on the same pole
- Highly robust to mechanical impact: IK10
- Suitable for outdoor use: IP54
- Heavy duty T2 socket outlet with silver plated contacts avoiding overheating
- Charging station QR Code
- To get the product datasheet or to join Customer Care Center with "mySchneider" app, flash the QR Code with your usual QR Code reader.
- Rated charging power: 3.7, 7.4, 11 or 22 kW
- T2 socket outlet (with or without shutter) or attached cable (with T1 or T2 connector)
Extensive choice Wallbox 'Standard' is available in 14 versions:
Access the Schneider Electric catalog on your device to see our complete range of offers, including public prices, FAQs, documents and more. Register in the app to receive real-time notifications on updated technical documents, product news, and more. Bypass long automated prompts: access key contact numbers through a call menu with one, simple tap
MY SCHNEIDER APP
• Find product information by using the built-in barcode/QR code scanner to save time.
• Find the nearest distributor to help you get Schneider Electric product right away.
• Charging solutions