LED Football Lighting - Football Pitch Lights
Give Your Football Club A Competitive Edge
Because recreational football is usually played in the evening after work, effective lighting maximises the opportunity for people to take part in the game.
Although the lighting level will obviously be lower than for broadcasted matches, the lighting quality should remain high in terms of uniformity, visual comfort and limitation of obtrusive light, especially in residential areas where leisure sports facilities are often located.
These types of facilities will usually be stand-alone, in residential areas, with little or no spectator capacity. The lighting for non-televised events should be planned so that the horizontal surface of the pitch can be illuminated uniformly regardless of the pole arrangement chosen.
The poles must be positioned outside the normal direction of view for players with regard to their alignment with both goal lines and touch lines.
Contact Us Today To Discuss How Philips LED Lighting Could Improve Your Sports Facility's
Cost-effective, sustainable, and smart
- Innovative floodlight with dedicated optics that ensure maximum optical efficiency and enable accurate light distribution with a minimum of spill light
- Advanced Philips system controls and sensors enable additional energy savings (up to 65%) in area lighting applications
- Minimized maintenance costs thanks to long lasting LED's and the floodlights thermal management system
- Conventional asymmetrical floodlight
- Available with narrow, medium and wide optics for flexibility in use; sharp beam cut-off for excellent control of spill light and limitation of glare and upward light leakage
- Can be used with metal-halide lamps for good color rendering or high pressure sodium lamps for economical operation