Philips Power Balance Gen 2.5May 18, 2017
Smartbalance Wall-Mounted WL484WMay 22, 2017
Philips Power Balance Gen 2
When it comes to lighting an office space with LED luminaires, people are usually willing to invest in sustainability, provided the investment pays back. At the same time, the system should comply with office lighting norms in order to ensure a comfortable working environment. PowerBalance RC360 offers the ideal combination of sustainable performance and return on investment on the one hand, and compliance with relevant office norms on the other.
It reduces energy costs by more than half compared to a T5 solution, and the light source also has a longer lifetime. This results in significantly lower operating costs, ensuring a payback that meets the needs of the specification market. The architecture of PowerBalance RC360 enables a range of highly versatile modular and semi-modularluminaires. These can be easily mounted in ceilings with exposed or concealed T-bars, as well as plaster ceilings and bandraster-type ceilings.
For Volume Discounts Please Contact Our Office On 01425 461 461
- Delivers substantial savings on operating costs compared to T5
- Fully compliant with relevant office norms
- Very efficient luminaire enabling up to 80% energy savings
- State-of-the-art optical/LED technology
- High efficacy:115 lm/W
- UGR<19 and L65 ≤ 3000 cd/m2
- Choice of dimensions and options to suit different applications and needs
- Suitable for direct replacement of T5 luminaires
300mm x 1200mm, 600mm X 600mm