Green Warehouse Wifi Programming RemoteApril 20, 2017
Philips Green Warehouse BY470X
Lighting is needed in parking garages to provide safety and guidance. However, because it is not possible to predict exactly when light will be needed, the lighting is often left on. As a result, lighting energy costs can be as high as 70% of the total operational costs of a parking garage.
Based on the newest LED technology and optics, Pacific LED Green Parking with presence-detection controls is an innovative, flexible and fully retrofit system for parking operators who want to reduce their energy consumption and the related CO2 emissions – without compromising the safety and comfort that lighting offers parking garage users.
For Volume Discounts Please Contact Our Office On 01425 461 461
- Optimal operating costs for a low investment
- One system; works across other Philips product platforms – GentleSpace gen2, Maxos LED and Pacific LED
- Future-proof system: wireless adjustment of lighting settings and fast re-zoning if use of space changes
- Different lighting levels and timings can be set per sensor, group and network of luminaires
- No compromise on operators’ safety, well-being and productivity
- Advanced sensor technology for effective presence detection, even from a great height
- The system is suitable for both new builds and retrofit installations
- Dedicated warehouse kits; via bundled orders
13000, 17000, 25000
Medium Beam Silver, Wide Beam Silver, High Rack Optic Silver, Narrow Beam Silver, Narrow Beam White, Wide Beam White, High Rack Optic White, Narrow Beam White, Medium Beam White, HRO Beam Silver, Narrow Beam Optic Silver, High Bay Wide Beam White