Maxos Green Warehouse 4MX800
Customers operating highly hygienic facilities require special IP65, easy-to-clean, dust-free luminaires that meet all lighting requirements and norms. Moreover, to ensure the integrity of these areas (and stay within budget), they also need to minimize costly downtime and maintenance.With the latest LED engine on board, this LED cleanroom luminaire represents the ideal solution, delivering market-leading energy performance – far beyond fluorescent solutions – over 50,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. This means extremely low operational cost over the total lifetime of the luminaire, and so an excellent financial return on investment.
For Volume Discounts Please Contact Our Office On 01425 461 461
If you need any information or help on selecting the correct light fitting please contact us on 01425 461 461, or email us at email@example.com
- Optimal operating costs for a low investment
- One system; works across other Philips produce platforms – GentleSpace gen2, Maxos LED and Pacific LED
- Future-proof system: wireless adjustment of lighting settings and fast re-zone if use of space changes.
- Different lighting levels and timings can be set per sensor, group and network of luminaires.
- No compromise on operators, safety well, well-being and productivity.
- Wireless re-zoning by the end.
- Advanced sensor technology for effective presence detection, even from a great height.
- The system is suitable for both new builds and retrofit installations
- Dedicated warehouse kits; via bundled orders
- Distribution centers
- Cross-docking facilities