Upgrade your lighting to LumiStreet gen2,
the ideal lighting solution for any road or street
Increasing numbers of municipalities are having to upgrade large-scale conventional street lighting installations with energy-efficient LED technology. But they are having to do this with smaller and smaller budgets. That’s why the new generation of LumiStreet has been upgraded and designed to provide a solution to this challenge, it is the ideal solution for performing point-to-point replacement of conventional lighting. LumiStreet gen2 achieves this by offering high-efficiency, low total cost of ownership and ease of installation and maintenance.
The ease of installation and maintenance is enabled by the Philips Service tag. Moreover, the Philips SR (System Ready) socket makes it future-ready and you can pair this luminaire with lighting control and software applications such as Interact City.
- Compatible with a wide range of PHILIPS Solar sub-systems which include battery, PV panel and charge controller
- 1 to 1 replacement for conventional luminaires
- High energy-efficiency
- Low TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Made of high-quality materials for a longer lifetime and minimised maintenance
- Good application coverage thanks to wide range of optics, tunable flux and tillable spigot
- Easy luminaire identification due to the Philips Service tag
- Future-ready thanks to the SR (System Ready) socket
- High system efficiency with good application coverage
- The luminaire is also equipped with dedicated light recipes that help with: 1) maintaining an optimal ecosystems for bats or 2) preserving a dark night sky and reduce light pollution