LED Commercial Lighting
Choosing The Right Type Of LED Lighting For Your Commercial Project
LED lighting is now one of the most popular forms of energy efficiency to consider. Organisations are finding that upgrading to LED lighting has benefits for their staff’s wellbeing, and the general aesthetics and feel of the workplace can improve productivity.
Reduction In Running Costs
Coupled with the huge reduction in running costs, long term carbon reduction and a very small maintenance requirement, LED really is a winner all-round!! Empower Energy’s attention to detail with design, and commitment to quality both with products and installation, has brought us an enviable reputation. Our partnership with Philips has brought together the latest intelligent lighting solutions on the market today, with the know-how and back-up that Empower is synonymous with.
- Phillips Coreline
- CoreLine Grid Light
- CoreLine High-bay
- CoreLine recessed spot
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Is Good Lighting Important?
Is LED Lighting Expensive?
How Long Do LED Lights Last?
Are LED Lights Environmentally Friendly?
Do LED’s Save Energy?
How Do LED’s Work?
Can You Get LED Lights With Dimmable Controls?
Choosing The Right Commercial LED Lighting For Your Project
- Understanding what LED fitting you require when upgrading existing lights is important. Is the light level sufficient at the moment? Is the colour temperature (whiteness compared to daylight) correct? It is not just about the power as the more efficient light sources will have a higher lumen per watt output, so the wattage is not a level of brightness. Instead, light output is measured in lumens, the higher the lumens the brighter your light will be. It is usually worth having a lighting design undertaken and a free consultation with one of our experts.
- Although LEDs, are still more expensive than the traditional lights try not to be put off by the upfront cost. Respected manufacturers will warrant their lights for 5 years or 50,000 hours, and the expected lifespan of these fittings is far beyond this. Up to 75% electricity savings can be achieved, meaning that there is a strong financial case for upgrading to LED. Commercial installations can factor in the cost of reduced maintenance requirements and the cost of replacement lamps.
- Return on Investment:,Your investment can be paid back in less than two years in some cases. With a fully fitted solution from Empower, you can realise the true ROI and not just the cost of the light fittings themselves. The more hours per year the lights are used, the quicker the payback.
- Financing Your Project:, Empower are Carbon Trust accredited suppliers with grants available for LED projects within the commercial sectors, and finance through our gold partnership with Siemens financial services. Philips capital solutions are also available. Capital expenditure, dependant on size of the project can be a deciding factor for organisations considering projects such as these. Leasing or financing options work on financing the project costs and the electricity savings covering the loan repayments.
LED Coreline HighBay With Dali Dimmable
- Simple point-to-point replacement for 250 and 400 W HPI high-bay luminaires.
- Significant reduction in maintenance
- Energy savings up to 69%
- High efficiency: 125 lumens per watt
- Consistent color rendering (CRI = 80) in compliance with EN-12464-1
Key FactsAnnual Savings £7,868
Expected Annual Usage 33,660 KWh
Key Industrial Equipment
Key FactsHigh Bay Linear
Low Bay Lighting
Full Panorama LED Lighting
Key FactsSavings 70%
Payback 3.5 years