LED Commercial Lighting
Choosing The Right Type Of LED Commercial Lighting For Your Project
LED lighting is now one of the most popular forms of energy efficiency to consider. Organisations are finding that upgrading to LED lighting has benefits for their staff’s wellbeing, and the general aesthetics and feel of the workplace can improve productivity.
Reduction In Running Costs
Coupled with the huge reduction in running costs, long term carbon reduction and a very small maintenance requirement, LED really is a winner all-round!! Empower Energy’s attention to detail with design, and commitment to quality both with products and installation, has brought us an enviable reputation. Our partnership with Philips has brought together the latest intelligent lighting solutions on the market today, with the know-how and back-up that Empower is synonymous with.
- Phillips Coreline
- CoreLine Grid Light
- CoreLine High-bay
- CoreLine recessed spot
The Right Lighting For The Right Purpose
Is Commercial LED Lighting Right For You?
Starting at schools looking for a durable lighting system moving to newly designed offices that seek ultimate flexibility with their lighting arrangement, The Philips commercial led lighting range have the appropriate LED products for all commercial industries and sectors. We believe the foundation of all interior and exterior perfection has lighting at the heart of it. Turning, visioned ideas into revolutionary lighting installations for companies looking to expand their excellence and enhance their businesses an aesthetical edge.
To succeed in any business innovation is key. With technology rapidly moving forward and offices diverting from paperwork to becoming primarily screen-based environments, it's more important than ever your focused and supported by a durable lighting system that provides high intensity all day long.
What Are The Benefits That Come From Commercial LED Lighting?
Much like any other renewable in the industry, the benefits that can follow are limitless and dependent on your everyday lifestyle, you choose what you get out of it. From potential savings on energy bills to reduced LED maintenance and years of durability are just a few of the bonuses led lighting could provide for your business. Alongside this, you'll be actively reducing the number of carbon emissions your business releases in the act to help make the planet a safer and cleaner place for everyone. The renewables industry really is incredible when you think about it. You have the opportunity to completely change the way you're living to help positively impact everyone. Why not make the change now?
The CoreLine highbay is a high-efficiency light producing 125 lumens per watt. An ideal fit for anybody looking for luminous lighting for their warehouse or business.
Philips Green warehouse creates a safer and more cost-effective light that provides ultimate intensity for garage parking, warehouses. Available for retrofits and new builds.
Philips Pacific Carpark
Pacific car park is an intelligent lighting system that provides flexibility and comfortability for all. Used for car parks looking to maintain a desirable space with increased safety throughout.
When it comes to lighting an office space with LED luminaires, people are usually willing to invest in sustainability provided the investment pays back. Power Balance gen2 is Philips’ most energy-efficient office-norm-compliant LED luminaire
The smart balance lighting system is perfect for anybody looking to invest in a visually appealing clutter-free fixture that blends in with all the normal office normality's.
Whether for a new building or renovation, customers want lighting solutions that provide quality of light and substantial energy. CoreLine Panel can be used to replace functional luminaires in general lighting applications.
Energy-Efficient Lighting Designed For You
Reliability Combined With Flexibility
Why Choose Empower As Your Installers?
Choosing us as your trusted LED installers means you're guaranteed a smooth and seamless installation with guidance the whole way through from planning right until to the end.
With years of experience behind us, we know exactly what our customers need. That’s why we provide Philips innovative lighting systems for businesses looking to achieve more. Empower offers a range of different energy-efficient Philips led’s with the latest technology in order to increase flexibility and reduce your overall energy consumption. It's often easier to find an installer selling cheaper fluorescent lights that seem like a good deal, however, where you may pay less for the initial price, you're also sacrificing the quality of lighting you're getting which isn't a wise decision in the long run.
Smart businesses know that Philips led’s provide customers with long life efficiency whilst aesthetically enhancing their workplace at the same time. Fluorescent bulbs, however, fade over a period of time and become a nuisance to maintain which could actually end up costing you way more than led’s which need little to no maintenance over their lifetime.
How Can LED Lighting Directly Impact My Business?
LED’s come with a range of positives that are beneficial for everyone involved. Whilst keeping your room illuminated at a perfect color temperature our lighting systems combine advanced technology with high intensity to give you lighting that can be used for any purpose. Having lights with increased intensity allows customers to achieve to the best of their ability with a greater opportunity of enhanced performance. Whether it's indirectly or directly customer reputation is an important aspect when it comes to your business flourishing, from lighting in restaurants to offices having energy-efficient, green lighting gives your business an edge. A happy business is a successful one.
Your lighting infrastructure is one of your most
valuable and critically important assets, so
you’ll want to protect that investment. With the right
maintenance plan and remote assistance, we can
help you extend the products’ lifetime and optimize
their performance, with fewer interruptions and
Are you looking to upgrade your lighting? With your
needs and desired outcomes in mind, we’ll assess
your existing installation and give you clear insights
and advice on how to optimize your lighting plan.
This can include everything from a complete redesign
to an easy LED retrofit solution.
For total peace-of-mind, why not completely
outsource your lighting infrastructure? Our team of
experts have got you covered – from the initial design and
installation to continued hassle-free operation and maintenance. We will even factor in economic
sustainability and help you minimize your carbon footp
Choosing The Right Commercial LED Lighting For Your Project
- Understanding what LED fitting you require when upgrading existing lights is important. Is the light level sufficient at the moment? Is the colour temperature (whiteness compared to daylight) correct? It is not just about the power as the more efficient light sources will have a higher lumen per watt output, so the wattage is not a level of brightness. Instead, light output is measured in lumens, the higher the lumens the brighter your light will be. It is usually worth having a lighting design undertaken and a free consultation with one of our experts.
- Although LEDs, are still more expensive than the traditional lights try not to be put off by the upfront cost. Respected manufacturers will warrant their lights for 5 years or 50,000 hours, and the expected lifespan of these fittings is far beyond this. Up to 75% electricity savings can be achieved, meaning that there is a strong financial case for upgrading to LED. Commercial installations can factor in the cost of reduced maintenance requirements and the cost of replacement lamps.
- Return on Investment:,Your investment can be paid back in less than two years in some cases. With a fully fitted solution from Empower, you can realise the true ROI and not just the cost of the light fittings themselves. The more hours per year the lights are used, the quicker the payback.
- Financing Your Project:, Empower are Carbon Trust accredited suppliers with grants available for LED projects within the commercial sectors, and finance through our gold partnership with Siemens financial services. Philips capital solutions are also available. Capital expenditure, dependant on size of the project can be a deciding factor for organisations considering projects such as these. Leasing or financing options work on financing the project costs and the electricity savings covering the loan repayments.
LED Coreline HighBay With Dali Dimmable
- Simple point-to-point replacement for 250 and 400 W HPI high-bay luminaires.
- Significant reduction in maintenance
- Energy savings up to 69%
- High efficiency: 125 lumens per watt
- Consistent color rendering (CRI = 80) in compliance with EN-12464-1
Key FactsAnnual Savings £7,868
Expected Annual Usage 33,660 KWh
Key Industrial Equipment
Key FactsHigh Bay Linear
Low Bay Lighting
Full Panorama LED Lighting
Key FactsSavings 70%
Payback 3.5 years