LED Lighting For Your Commercial Project
LED Lighting Design & Installation
LED lighting is now one of the most popular forms of energy efficiency to consider. Organisations are finding that upgrading to LED lighting has benefits for their staff’s wellbeing, and the general aesthetics and feel of the workplace can improve productivity. Coupled with the huge reduction in running costs, long term carbon reduction and a very small maintenance requirement, LED really is a winner all-round!! Empower Energy’s attention to detail with design, and commitment to quality both with products and installation has brought us an enviable reputation. Our partnership with Philips has brought together the latest intelligent lighting solutions on the market today, with the know-how and back-up that Empower is synonymous with.
Why The Right Technology For Your Project?
Light Emitting Diodes have come a long way over the last few years… The poor colour rendering and ghostly whites are a thing of the past and their efficiency is constantly improving. Not all LED’s are the same and there are many manufacturers worldwide on the internet claiming “they have the best and they will last for ever”. We only use quality lights from the best known brands and with the highest luminous efficacy. Coupled with our unrivalled customer service ensures customer satisfaction from conception right through to delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do LED Lights Save Money?
Are LED Lights Environmentally Friendly?
Are LED Lights Beneficial For Engineering Purposes?
Do LED's Burn out?
What Are The Benefits Of Upgrading To LED Bulbs?
How Do LED’s Work?
Can You Get LED Lights With Dimmable Controls?
Choosing The Right Lighting For Your Project
- Understanding what LED fitting you require when upgrading existing lights is important. Is the light level sufficient at the moment? Is the colour temperature (whiteness compared to daylight) correct? It is not just about the power as the more efficient light sources will have a higher lumen per watt output, so the wattage is not a level of brightness. Instead, light output is measured in lumens, the higher the lumens the brighter your light will be. It is usually worth having a lighting design undertaken and a free consultation with one of our experts.
- Although LEDs, are still more expensive than the traditional lights try not to be put off by the upfront cost. Respected manufacturers will warrant their lights for 5 years or 50,000 hours, and the expected lifespan of these fittings is far beyond this. Up to 75% electricity savings can be achieved, meaning that there is a strong financial case for upgrading to LED. Commercial installations can factor in the cost of reduced maintenance requirements and the cost of replacement lamps.
- Return on Investment: ,Your investment can be paid back in less than two years in some cases. With a fully fitted solution from Empower, you can realise the true ROI and not just the cost of the light fittings themselves. The more hours per year the lights are used, the quicker the payback. Financing Your Project: , Empower are Carbon Trust accredited suppliers with grants available for LED projects within the commercial sectors, and finance through our gold partnership with Siemens financial services. Philips capital solutions are also available. Capital expenditure, dependant on size of the project can be a deciding factor for organisations considering projects such as these. Leasing or financing options work on financing the project costs and the electricity savings covering the loan repayments.
LED Coreline HighBay With Dali Dimmable
Coreline High-bay offers customers all the benefits of LED lighting - fresh light quality, longer service lifetime, reduced energy consumption and maintenance - from a trusted manufacturer. At the same time, it delivers clear benefits for the installer too. The luminaire can be installed on the existing grid. Electrical connection is straightforward: there is no need to open the luminaire for installation or servicing. And being smaller and lighter than conventional luminaires, it is very easy to handle.
- Simple point-to-point replacement for 250 and 400 W HPI high-bay luminaires<./div>
- Significant reduction in maintenance
- Energy savings up to 69%
- High efficiency: 125 lumens per watt
- Consistent color rendering (CRI = 80) in compliance with EN-12464-1
Rapid Return On Investment
Rising energy bills are squeezing profit margins. More than ever, you need a warehouse lighting system that pays its way. With GreenWarehouse, the super-efficient LEDs, zoned lighting and daylight sensors generate up to 50% energy savings – the system typically pays for itself in just three years. Which means from Year Four onwards, you’re in profit-boosting territory.
Key FactsUsing our in-house design team, we produced a full 3D simulation model to calculate a more ambient lighting level
Installation comprised of 95 GentleSpace Green Warehouse LED Lights
Wireless Lighting System
Key FactsSavings 70%
Payback 3.5 years