LED Lighting For Engineering Companies
LED Lighting Design & Installation
LED lighting is now one of the most popular forms of energy efficiency to consider. Organisations are finding that upgrading to LED lighting has benefits for their staff’s wellbeing, and the general aesthetics and feel of the workplace can improve productivity. Coupled with the huge reduction in running costs, long term carbon reduction and a very small maintenance requirement, LED really is a winner all-round!! Empower Energy’s attention to detail with design, and commitment to quality both with products and installation has brought us an enviable reputation. Our partnership with Philips has brought together the latest intelligent lighting solutions on the market today, with the know-how and back-up that Empower is synonymous with.
Why The Right Technology For Your Project?
Light Emitting Diodes have come a long way over the last few years… The poor colour rendering and ghostly whites are a thing of the past and their efficiency is constantly improving. Not all LED’s are the same and there are many manufacturers worldwide on the internet claiming “they have the best and they will last for ever”. We only use quality lights from the best known brands and with the highest luminous efficacy. Coupled with our unrivalled customer service ensures customer satisfaction from conception right through to delivery.
Flexible Lighting Systems With an Edge
Powering Your Company Your Way
At Empower Energy we pride ourselves on being a respectable company with excellent customer service all year round. Delivering installations beyond expectations, our company gives customers the confidence and flexibility to choose a lighting system that accommodates their needs and they know will outperform other lighting fixtures on the market.
Reduce CostsLower energy consumption with cost-effective LED lighting and controls. Cut capital expenditure by using light as a service (LaaS) or circular lighting. Plan outages and maintenance to reduce disruption and downtime.
Optimise OperationsIncrease employee productivity and optimise labour costs by enhancing working conditions. Improve customer loyalty through improved manufacturing performance. Future-proof the work floor with easy re-zoning, without changing the lighting fixtures.
Enhance Health & SafetyComply with national and international safety standards Create a safe work environment by ensuring a well-lit work floor Promote employee well being with high-quality LED lighting.
Ensuring the spacing of your lighting is exact is vital when it comes to the design of your lighting fixture. The right spacing ensures the appropriate quantity of lighting for the chosen area and its purpose. Not to mention your company will intern equally benefit by improved aesthetics to your workspace.
When lights are too close together you can end up having surplus light so getting the right distance of spacing between your LED’s is important to get the maximum efficiency. For instance, making sure your lights are correctly spaced out could not only save you money because you'll need less led’s in your selected area but you also don’t run the risk of paying more than you need to because your design correctly matches to the number of led’s that are required.
Lighting In A League Of Its Own
Bringing The Future Right To You
Brightness and Intensity
If you're paying top of the range prices for a product you expect top of range brightness and intensity out of your lights. Right? Philips LED’s exceed every lighting expectation out there bringing you a safer, smarter and more seamless lighting system that provides you with higher efficiency levels and intensity than Incandescent bulbs do. Just by comparing the lumen output of LED bulbs next to standard lights it speaks for itself. In a place of work, this is something that separates the lights that merely do the job from the lighting fixtures that go above and beyond to create a noticeably brighter and better workplace.
Unlike Incandescent bulbs that are aided by filters and gels. LED lights need no gels or filters to produce different colors and temperatures because it’s the diode itself that is adapted to release these colors. Whereas incandescent lights don’t operate this way. This, in turn, means that because the incandescent bulb isn't generating different colors and its instead the filter or gel giving you this, over a period of time the color your seeing can fade and no longer look as it did when first purchased. The difference with LED's? LED’s continue to deliver different colors and temperatures for the entirety of its life without fade.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do LED Lights Save Money?
Are LED Lights Environmentally Friendly?
Are LED Lights Beneficial For Engineering Purposes?
Do LED's Burn out?
What Are The Benefits Of Upgrading To LED Bulbs?
How Do LED’s Work?
Can You Get LED Lights With Dimmable Controls?
Choosing The Right Lighting For Your Project
- Understanding what LED fitting you require when upgrading existing lights is important. Is the light level sufficient at the moment? Is the colour temperature (whiteness compared to daylight) correct? It is not just about the power as the more efficient light sources will have a higher lumen per watt output, so the wattage is not a level of brightness. Instead, light output is measured in lumens, the higher the lumens the brighter your light will be. It is usually worth having a lighting design undertaken and a free consultation with one of our experts.
- Although LEDs, are still more expensive than the traditional lights try not to be put off by the upfront cost. Respected manufacturers will warrant their lights for 5 years or 50,000 hours, and the expected lifespan of these fittings is far beyond this. Up to 75% electricity savings can be achieved, meaning that there is a strong financial case for upgrading to LED. Commercial installations can factor in the cost of reduced maintenance requirements and the cost of replacement lamps.
- Return on Investment: ,Your investment can be paid back in less than two years in some cases. With a fully fitted solution from Empower, you can realise the true ROI and not just the cost of the light fittings themselves. The more hours per year the lights are used, the quicker the payback. Financing Your Project: , Empower are Carbon Trust accredited suppliers with grants available for LED projects within the commercial sectors, and finance through our gold partnership with Siemens financial services. Philips capital solutions are also available. Capital expenditure, dependant on size of the project can be a deciding factor for organisations considering projects such as these. Leasing or financing options work on financing the project costs and the electricity savings covering the loan repayments.
LED Coreline HighBay With Dali Dimmable
Coreline High-bay offers customers all the benefits of LED lighting - fresh light quality, longer service lifetime, reduced energy consumption and maintenance - from a trusted manufacturer. At the same time, it delivers clear benefits for the installer too. The luminaire can be installed on the existing grid. Electrical connection is straightforward: there is no need to open the luminaire for installation or servicing. And being smaller and lighter than conventional luminaires, it is very easy to handle.
- Simple point-to-point replacement for 250 and 400 W HPI high-bay luminaires<./div>
- Significant reduction in maintenance
- Energy savings up to 69%
- High efficiency: 125 lumens per watt
- Consistent color rendering (CRI = 80) in compliance with EN-12464-1
Rapid Return On Investment
Rising energy bills are squeezing profit margins. More than ever, you need a warehouse lighting system that pays its way. With GreenWarehouse, the super-efficient LEDs, zoned lighting and daylight sensors generate up to 50% energy savings – the system typically pays for itself in just three years. Which means from Year Four onwards, you’re in profit-boosting territory.
Key FactsUsing our in-house design team, we produced a full 3D simulation model to calculate a more ambient lighting level
Installation comprised of 95 GentleSpace Green Warehouse LED Lights
Wireless Lighting System
Payback 3.5 years