Domestic Solar Maintenance
Full-Service Maintenance Programs
Empower Energy offer a full solar panel maintenance service and have recently started creating a range of packages to suit your individual needs and budgets.
From an annual singular visit to clean and service your panels, to unlimited call outs throughout the year, you can decide what works best for you.
Our team of engineers provide solar maintenance throughout Hampshire, Dorset & the surrounding counties. At Empower Energy, we offer a full-service maintenance program for your peace of mind. Maintaining your solar system can increase your energy production and we want to make sure you’re continuing to get the very best out of your investment. Our professional teams can perform a full electrical test as well as inspecting and cleaning the panels.
Our testing & inspection package will allow us to proactively identify when your system is not performing at the required level. With regular visits we will ensure your system is performing to 100% of its capabilities ensuring maximum returns from your investment.
When problems arise, we react quickly to resolve them and provide you with continued energy savings. Our expert teams can install replacement parts under warranty and even provide upgraded products with greater benefits to you.
With maintenance packages starting from £185, depending on the size of your system, your location and what you would like included in your package, it’s a great and affordable way to keep protecting your investment.
Solar Maintenance Dorset To Ensure Maximum Output Efficiency
Solar systems need to be maintained to ensure maximum output efficiency over their lifetime. Maintaining your solar system can increase your energy production.
Our professional teams perform a full electrical test as well as cleaning the panels. With regular visits we will ensure your system is performing to 100% of its capabilities ensuring maximum returns from your investment.
When an issue arises, we can react quickly to resolve the problem and provide you with continued energy savings. Our expert teams can install replacement parts under warranty and even provide upgraded products with greater benefits to you
- Long reach cleaning systems
- De-ionised water
- Maximum output of panels maintained
- Removal of bird droppings, foliage and other debris
- Preventative maintenance through regular electrical testing and inspection
- Visual and mechanical checks
- Thermal imaging inspections on request
- System efficiency and condition reports
- Reactive maintenance with immediate response
- Remote monitoring and data logging (SolarEdge Customers Only)
- Generation and export meter remote monitoring
- Annual performance reports
Locations We Cover
- Blandford Forum
- Payment By Credit / Debit Card
- Free Engineer Callouts
- Yearly Electrical Testing & Inspection
- Yearly De-ionised panel cleaning
- Remote monitoring & data logging