Commercial Electrical Installation Condition Report
If your a home owner, landlord, tenant or business owner its important to ensure the safety and condition of the electrical wiring in your property. An electrical installation condition report (EICR) or periodic inspection report is not a legal requirement, but many legal documents refer to an Electrical Condition Report as a way of satisfying their requirements.
Electrical installation and wiring can deteriorate over time and it is recommended that you have an EICR periodic inspection every 10 years and for rental properties every 5 years.
What does an EICR Periodic Inspection Include ?
During your EICR visit our engineer will check the consumer unit or fuseboard and your other electrical infrastructure. During the visit the following will be inspected and tested:
- Check if any of your electrical circuits or equipment is overloaded
- Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding issues
- Identify any defective earthing
- Any damage or wear and tear that may effect the overall condition of the electrical infrastructure.
- Our engineer with provide a report highlighting any issues they find
- Provide a quote to rectify any issues found